Re: Oracle 9i Installation

From: Ian McRae <mixedcream_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:21:17 -0000

Hi,

[Quoted] Yes my maching is called master as well. Sorry if this confused the issue :)

[Quoted] After installing the database, it ran database configuration assistant, but [Quoted] that caused errors, as mentioned in my first post. So I didnt get a chance to reboot.

Also, I forgot to mention, my 2.8Gb Enterprise edition installation keeps expanding to take up the 17Gb left on that hard drive partition, causing low [Quoted] disk space errors. I'm totally confused ! The only thing I can do is delete [Quoted] the oraclehome folder, which isn't a good idea, I know ! My registry must be [Quoted] a mess, but I'll uninstall Oracle after I'm finished with it.

Thanks

Ian McRae