Re: Does Oracle 10g make the Application Server (almost) insignificant?

From: Hans Forbrich <hforbric_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 01:15:42 GMT

Ron wrote:

> I believe it can be clearly seen that Sybrant is the person who is starting
> flames by posting unrelated, useless and angry comments.
>
> Calling something non-sense and offending just because he personally never
> did it or never heard that it was done is non-sense by itself.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ron
> DBA Infopower
> http://www.dbainfopower.com
> Standard disclaimer:
> http://www.dbainfopower.com/dbaip_advice_disclaimer.html

Suggestion - get over it. Sybrand has a very direct manner of communicating that doesn't appeal to everyone. Unless you have decent blood-pressure medicine, your attempts at responding are not good for your health.

Also, it would be appreciated if you would please trim and bottom post. Lead by example, not by retaliation.

/Hans
forbrich at telusplanet dot net Received on Tue Feb 17 2004 - 02:15:42 CET

Original text of this message