question about Desiger

From: Miroslaw Rozpara <Miroslaw.Rozpara_at_wp.pl>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 16:19:48 +0100

Hi,

I'm using Oracle Designer 6i (6.5.88.4.0) to generate forms in Oracle Forms (6.0.8.13.0).

First I've created Entieties, genereted Server model and then try to generate forms.

I've declared domain: KWOTA as NUMBER(15,2) which is used by some fields in tables. Then I created forms using Designer Editor and try to generate a form (fmb file) - ALL fields with NUMBER type are using class CGSO$NUMBER.

Which options and properties should I set to get something like this: - all forms items connected with filed which domain is KWOTA are using class MR$KWOTA (a class added to standard.olb where I have to set a specific mask on all 'KWOTA fields ')
and the rest of 'number fields' is using CGSO$NUMBER?

I know that after generating form I can set a mask on that fields using Forms Builder but it's not a solution for me.

Regards,
Miroslaw Rozpara Received on Fri Feb 13 2004 - 16:19:48 CET

Original text of this message