OT: Clarify CRM

From: Krypton <krypton_at_home.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 17:55:23 +1100

Hello,

I have been sent an .rpt file which I thought was from Crystal Reports. It turns out to be from Clarify CRM. Is there any free software to open this file? I know this isn't Oracle related but I didn't know which other group to use. I spoke to a guy who said Clarify usually uses Oracle so I figured someone here may be able to help....

cheers,

Ben Received on Mon Feb 09 2004 - 00:55:23 CST