JDev + MIDLET deployment problems

From: Anze Robida <anze.robida_at_siol.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 10:22:14 +0100

Hello!

I'm trying to develop MIDlet appliaction with Jdev 9.0.2, but I have problems, which can't be solved using metalink, otn, google help.

So I did everything that is written
onhttp://otn.oracle.com/products/jdev/htdocs/partners/addins/exchange/j2me/i ndex.html; btw viewlets at the end ARE NOT WORKING

I did make Midlet Sceleton and Midlet deployement profile and when I try to deploy it i get the message "Toolkit or bat file location is not set" but i'm sure that with that is anything OK (i made it like on http://otn.oracle.com/tech/wireless/appdev/viewlet/SprintPCS_viewlet_swf.html, other are not working)

So how to deploy? Have I change something in makeMidlet.bat file? Received on Mon Feb 09 2004 - 03:22:14 CST