Re: Snapshot too old but UNDO_RETENTION very high

From: Michel Cadot <micadot{at}altern{dot}org>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 09:25:13 +0100

"Daniel Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> a écrit dans le message de news:1076118472.975179_at_yasure...
> Michel Cadot wrote:
>
> >>You are just plain and utterly wrong, andapparently you don't know at
> >>all how the rollback mechanism works.
>
> >>Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA
> >

> > Sybrand, I agree completely with you.
> > The answers of Mr DBA Infopower Support are among the worst ones on this newsgroup.
> >
> > Michel Cadot
>
> Well it appears that we all agree on one thing ... Tech Support at
> InfoPower is of the same quality as technical support just about
> everywhere else.
>
> Quick with an answer. Rarely accurate or useful. ;-)
>
> --
> Daniel Morgan
> http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/oad/oad_crs.asp
> http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/aoa/aoa_crs.asp
> damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
> (replace 'x' with a 'u' to reply)

Well Daniel, you're right.
...Everyone can make some mistakes.
I was irritated by the anonymously, all the legal stuff and the pedantly writing of the posting. As a French, i know what pedantry is. ;-) .
Best regards
Michel Cadot Received on Sat Feb 07 2004 - 09:25:13 CET

Original text of this message