Re: Snapshot too old but UNDO_RETENTION very high

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 17:48:46 -0800

[Quoted] Michel Cadot wrote:

[Quoted] >>You are just plain and utterly wrong, andapparently you don't know at >>all how the rollback mechanism works.

>>Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

> Sybrand, I agree completely with you.
> The answers of Mr DBA Infopower Support are among the worst ones on this newsgroup.
>
> Michel Cadot

[Quoted] Well it appears that we all agree on one thing ... Tech Support at InfoPower is of the same quality as technical support just about everywhere else.

Quick with an answer. Rarely accurate or useful. ;-)

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu