Re: Problem uploading (some) HTML files with PL/SQL Gateway

From: Andy Hardy <junkmail_at_[127.0.0.1]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:45:24 +0000

[Quoted] In message <n7KdncvOQY3BDIjdRVn-sA_at_comcast.com> , Mark C. Stock <mcstockX_at_Xenquery.com> writes
>It appears that the PL/SQL gateway document upload cannot (or will not)
>upload a file that appears to have an HTML anchor in it (although extra
>whitespace does spoof it, if indeed, it's rejecting the file on purpose.
>
>After a lot of testing, I ended up with this fragment of HTML that causes
>the PL/SQL Gateway upload routine to fail:

>get rid of the '<' or the '=', and the file loads with no problem.
>
>Has anybody else experienced this or is anybody aware of any documention on
>this?

[Quoted] [Quoted] In what way does it 'fail'? I've not had the same problems, but have [Quoted] been surprised at the 'document parts' not being uploaded - the documentation makes it sound as if the embedded links turn up as documents in their own right into the 'documents parts' table... but they don't...

--
Andy Hardy. PGP ID: 0xA62A4849