Re: Using SQLJ to connect Oracle8i database

From: Hans Forbrich <hforbric_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 18:40:00 GMT

palla sridhar wrote:

> hi!
> I'm getting an "Unexpected Error" when i run the sample program
> TestInstallSQLJ.sqlj with the following conditions. I've put
> translator.zip and classes111.zip in the classpath also.
>
> os: win2000 prof
> jdk: 1.4.2_02
> DB: Oracle 8i
>
> I'm using connect.properties and sqlj.properties, with conditions as
>
> user: scott
> password:tiger
> url:oracle:jdbc:thin_at_localhost:1521:sridhar.
>
> But it shows a long list of errors, can u figure it out
> thanks in advance
> sridhar palla

Without actualy seeing the errors, I have to assume something is wrong. Either with your code or with your environment. (The way you ask your question is roughly like 'my car will not start. i turn the key and it doesn't work - what is wrong'.) Received on Sat Jan 17 2004 - 19:40:00 CET

Original text of this message