Re: What's the best development tool for Oracle ?

From: drew <andrew_toropov_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12 Jan 2004 01:51:28 -0800

bdimple_at_myway.com (B.Dimple) wrote in message news:<eb271e19.0401110550.5ceca017_at_posting.google.com>...
> > > I'd appreciate any recommendations between PL/SQL, Dreamweaver, Cold
> > > Fusion, ASP, and so on.
>
> > Check the Macromedia Dreamweaver support Site Extension for Dynamic
> > PSP and you will see how simple to use Dreamweaver and Dynamic PSP
> > together.
> I like the sound of the combination of Dreamweaver and Dynamic PSP.
> Unfortunately my search for your suggestion of Dreamweaver Support
> Site Extension for Dynamic PSP produced no results.
>
> Please send me a URL, and I would also recommend that you talk to
> Macromedia about making your product more visible on their web site.
>
> TIA
>
> B.Dimple

Sure.
There is an example how to use WebDAV and Dynamic psp http://www.dpsp-yes.com/dpsp/prod/!go?id_=np_WebDAV and link for Dreamweaver Support Site Extension for Dynamic PSP is here http://www.dynamicpsp.com/dpsp/prod/data/Site/ZIPs/DM_EXT.exe There is some russian's site based on Dynamic psp also. There is one http://www.hitvideo.ru/dpsp/video/!go?id_=6000 with a busy traffic. Received on Mon Jan 12 2004 - 10:51:28 CET

Original text of this message