Re: What is the best cross platform Oracle develop tool?

From: drew <andrew_toropov_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12 Jan 2004 02:08:00 -0800

metfan <qjzhupublic_at____NoSpam__yahoo.ie> wrote in message news:<opr011urhwrp6n8a_at_news.yaako.com>...
> HI GURUS,
>
> Could anyone please introduce a cross-platform full-functional
> Oracle database development tool? I tried DBVisualizer, but it
> uses Oracle JDBC so its functionality is limited we can't develop
> objects like stored procedure or triggers with it. And I tried
> ezSQL and its dependent TOAD, they are good enough but they are
> Windows-only. And I need such kind of tool that works under Linux
> too. Any recommendation? If not, then what is the best Oracle
> develop tool under Linux? Thanks a lot.

Everybody talking about client side.
There is one real cross-platform web-based Oracle tool - Dynamic Database Browser Tool.
http://www.dynamicpsp.com/dpsp/prod/!go?ln=ndownloads You can use this tool to develop objects like stored procedure or triggers with it or any other Oracle structures and objects. Just need a your platform browser. Received on Mon Jan 12 2004 - 11:08:00 CET

Original text of this message