Oracle Repository with Oracle9iDesigner and NLS problem.

From: fis <superfis_at_poczta.fm>
Date: 4 Dec 2003 01:00:28 -0800

Hallo all,

   I've got installed oracle9i designer. When I load table from database during DDL it's problem because comment to table's columns has polish characters. In many documentation places exists text "when you have National Language Support (NLS) version of the repository ..." everything is ok only settings Utilities->NLS in Administration Utility must be do. But in my Administration Utility menu has unactive Utilities->NLS. I don't know whether my repository is NLS frendly :(

How can I resolve this problem? Where can I find proper kind of Designer?

Best regards
elyo Received on Thu Dec 04 2003 - 10:00:28 CET

Original text of this message