Re: MimeType in Oracle Report Builder 6i (again)

From: Juchny <juchny_at_poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:14:08 +0100

> if so, you need to put the MIMETYPE in the parameter in 'Other Reports
> Parameters', via SET_REPORT_OBJECT_PROPERTY(..., REPORT_OTHER, ...)

Please tell me some more. I can't find it :( If U want it clear. I'm using a report builder 6i and I have a oracle data base with RMS interface from with I select to generate the report. I would like to change The reports URL to contain a marker MIMETYPE every time I lauch the report in my browser. I would like my rpoert to be lauched in IE in EXCEL window. I have the MIMETYPE variable for EXCEL but I don't know how to change the URL to put MIMETYPE in.

Juchny Received on Thu Dec 04 2003 - 09:14:08 CET

Original text of this message