Re: Source for description of Oracle errors? - THE ABOVE IS SPAM

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:56:01 -0800

nobody wrote:

>I find this to be a decent little utility..
>Download SqlCodes freebie from www.oraxcel.com
>
>"news.cis.dfn.de" <sblendorio_at_despammed.com> wrote in message
>

>>Is there a public source similar to MSDN for MS products, or similar to
>>java.sun.com for javadocs of JavaSDK, that describes in detail the
>>ORA-xxxx, FRM-xxxx Oracle errors?
>>
>>Thanks in advance.

Been a long time since you've spammed us. Thanks for doing it again. I'm not sure how
we could possibly have survived without you flogging your product.

[Quoted] Needless to say you have again offended us and we will not be visiting your web site and
not buy a product from someone that makes their money from off-topic spamming.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu