Re: Source for description of Oracle errors? - THE ABOVE IS SPAM

From: Francesco Sblendorio <sblendorio_at_despammed.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:58:11 +0100

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:56:01 -0800, Daniel Morgan wrote:

> Needless to say you have again offended us and we will not be visiting
> your web site and
> not buy a product from someone that makes their money from off-topic
> spamming.

Why did you say that? I downloaded the zip file and extracted the .chm help file (throwing out all the other stuff), providing a junk mail address that I use when I register to download sites (not my usual email address). So I avoided the spam from sites.

The .chm file seems to describe the errors. What's the matter of your post? Received on Fri Nov 14 2003 - 11:58:11 CET

Original text of this message