Re: new Oracle row level security paper

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman_at_RE-MO-VE.BountifulSolutions.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 07:43:11 +0000

[Quoted] On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 12:56:40 +0000, Pete Finnigan wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I have recently written a paper on row level security in Oracle for
> publication by security focus. This paper is a two part paper and the
> first part is published, the second part will be published later this
> week.

Morning Pete,

have you ever thought of setting up a 'mailing list' so that those of us with an interest in your papers can be sent the latest news automagically ?

I'm not sure of the requirements for setting this up, but it was just a thought I had while pondering my navel this morning.

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Delete the obvious bit from my email address to reply by email.