Re: Oracle Portal Dynamic pages submitting data to stored procedure

From: mergercast <member46744_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 02:14:19 -0500

I am an Oracle Portal Project Manager looking for talent in Brazil. Since I have contacts to develop business in the US, I would like to build a team in Brazil that will remotely host and/or develop the portal applications and infrastructure. Do you know anyone who would be interested in partnering with my company? I love Brazil and would like to live there while doing business in the US. http://portal.mergercast.com
kofi_at_mergercast.com