Problems with PL/SQL Web Toolkit

From: Alex <alex.iava__NOSPAM___at_tiscali.it>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 11:37:49 +0100

Hi,
[Quoted] I'm working with the PL/SQL Web Toolkit. I made some procedures (inside or outside) package and everything works well. Now, I would like to call a procedure from an HTML form created by another procedure.
So, I created one procedure where I use "htp.formopen" to create the form and some "htp.formtext" for the fields. Then, I created the second procedure [Quoted] with some parametes in input (one for every field in the form). When I execute the first procedure I see the right web page, but when I call [Quoted] the second procedure with the "submit" buttone, I receive the "Not found" error.
If I try to execute the same procedure without the parametes, everything woks well.

Have I to change something in the configuration of the PL/SQL Web Toolkit? Someone knows what is the problem?

Thanks
Alex Received on Mon Nov 03 2003 - 11:37:49 CET

Original text of this message