Re: Different Oracle Software packages

From: Anna C. Dent <anacdent_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:49:41 -0800

RUDE TOP POSTER go read Dick & Jane;
which you might understand.

Eric D. wrote:

> Does your $150/hr include your rude and sarcastic manners?
>
> The internet is a place where people freely exchange information.

So what information have YOU offered?

> Those
> willing to answer for those who ask. Of course, then there are people like
> you, who assume too much (this goes to the other replier as well), too
> arrogant, too impatient.
>
> FYI: I have already looked and still don't understand. This is the reason
> I'm here ... to get information.

If you can't understand what is posted on OTN, why should anyone believe that you can understand any post made here?

REDUNDACY is the best way to teach idiots.
REDUNDACY is the best way to teach idiots.
REDUNDACY is the best way to teach idiots.
REDUNDACY is the best way to teach idiots.
REDUNDACY is the best way to teach idiots.

One more time....
What problem are you really trying to solve? How will you (or anyone else) know when it has been solved? Received on Tue Oct 28 2003 - 02:49:41 CET

Original text of this message