Re: Different Oracle Software packages

From: Eric D. <ericd__at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:17:13 -0500

[Quoted] Does your $150/hr include your rude and sarcastic manners?

The internet is a place where people freely exchange information. Those [Quoted] willing to answer for those who ask. Of course, then there are people like you, who assume too much (this goes to the other replier as well), too arrogant, too impatient.

FYI: I have already looked and still don't understand. This is the reason I'm here ... to get information. If I wanted to listen to a lecture, I'll go to your private property - which I'm sure THIS isn't it.

Regards,
Eric