Re: REP-1219: 'Margin' has no size -- length or width is zero.

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 15:24:16 -0700

sampathgowri wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am getting this error (REP-1219: 'Margin' has no size -- length or
>width is zero.), when I call the reports from Forms. But, it is running
>fine in Reports.
>

>I am trying to print a report which sends its output to a text file.
>

>From the Reports it sends to the text file perfectly. From Forms, when
>I call the report , it give sme this error.
>

>Need immediate reponse.
>

>Thank you,
>
>Sampath Gowri.
>

>--
>sampath gowri

No version information on Forms
No version information on Reports
No indication of whether 9iAS or another app server is involved No information on how you are calling the report No information on a parameter form or parameter settings

And you want an immediate response? Come on ... really?

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu