Re: Enterprise Manager Jobs fail with VNI-2015

From: Peter Lang <peter.lang_at_nurfuerspam.de>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 07:59:20 +0200

Sybrand Bakker wrote:

> First of all, correct me if I am wrong, but you seem to run Oracle on a PDC.
> That is a very bad idea.
> Secondly, you are using a NT user to connect to the server. Apart from the
> logon as batch job privilege, that user needs to be capable to login as
> sysdba, which means the user has to be in the *local* ora_<sid>_dba group on
> the database server

Hi!

Thanks for help.
But let me clarify the situation.
No Oracle is not installed on a PDC but the machine belongs to a Windows Domain.
Secondly I logon the the Enterprise Manager as Administrator (sysman). There I store my preferred credentials for the job engine. I need to store a user for the node and for the database. The user I configured for the node locally is a member of the dba-group. Received on Fri Sep 05 2003 - 07:59:20 CEST

Original text of this message