Questions about replication

From: Laurent Boutet <laurent.boutet_at_clinsight.fr>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 09:58:39 +0200

Hi ! (forgive my french accent ;-))))
I need your help :
[Quoted] - How can I make conflict management rules for replication in console mode
????
    [Quoted]
  • the following sample : on the first Oracle server : BEGIN DBMS_DEFER_SYS.SCHEDULE_PUSH( destination => 'BASE_1', interval => sysdate+1/(60*24), next_date => sysdate, stop_on_error => false, delay_seconds =>0, parallelism =>0); END ;
The lines above are ok (i mean accepted by my first server). On my second server, i have also the same lines : BEGIN
    DBMS_DEFER_SYS.SCHEDULE_PUSH(
    destination => 'BASE_2',
    interval => sysdate+1/(60*24),
    next_date => sysdate,
    stop_on_error => false,
    delay_seconds =>0,
    parallelism =>0);
END ; It is also ok.

The problem is that the replication is not automatic (but the above lines should automate that).
[Quoted] I launch replication manually...so the first replication is ok...and then...no more replication.....what is wrong with my configuration ?

Thanks in advance,
Laurent. Received on Mon Sep 01 2003 - 09:58:39 CEST

Original text of this message