forms6i triggers need help

From: darius123 <darius123_at_rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 23:02:42 GMT

[Quoted] A- In a form Builder you attempt to compile a trigger. You receive a compilation error that gives no clear indication of the problem. What are [Quoted] two likely causes? Choose two
  1.. Dividing by zero
  2.. Missing semicolon
  3.. Mismatched quotes
  4.. Mistyped variable name
  5.. Trigger defined on wrong item
  6.. Trigger defined at wrong item

 My answer is : 3 and 6. that is different from mock exam that is : 3 and 5

[Quoted] B- When a user updates the Salary item, you want to ensure that next value [Quoted] is higher than the existing value before it is inherited into the base table. Which trigger would you use?

  1.. Pre-Commit
  2.. On-Commit
  3.. Post-Update
  4.. Pre-Update
  5.. Post-Form-Commit

My answer is 1. Mock exam is 4. Received on Sat Aug 23 2003 - 01:02:42 CEST

Original text of this message