Re: I can attach in SQL Server, but can I in Oracle?

From: Álvaro Palma Aste <queria_direccion_at_el.perla.invalid>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 01:47:25 +0000 (UTC)

Ron Fluegge escribió:
>First, I find your reply absurd ... especially in a newsgroup.

[Quoted] ....and I thought I was the only one that find Sybrand Bakker unbearable, with [Quoted] answers that never solves anything, and despising the people that posts the [Quoted] question, a sort of self-believed God in the newsgroup.

So simply ignore the stupid answer, as I've done in the past.

--
Atte.
Álvaro Palma Aste

Sting - They Dance Alone...