List of Values pops up when clicking save button

From: Mike Treinen <mtreinen_at_kbkids.com>
Date: 30 Jun 2003 14:24:49 -0700

I am designing forms with Oracle Forms Builder 9i I have a Text Field with a show_lov command in the when-new-item-instance trigger. The problem occurs if the user leaves the cursor in the text box with the show_lov command, and then clicks the Save button on the Forms toolbar. After clicking the save button, the LOV box pops up again, wanting the user to select another value. The user can click cancel, but it is just annoying for the LOV to pop up after each save, and I am wondering if there is anyway to fix this problem.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks Received on Mon Jun 30 2003 - 23:24:49 CEST

Original text of this message