Re: Freeware for creating windows executable forms for ORA8

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 21:53:09 +0100

.net framework and notepad since you seem like a windows kind of a guy.

If you want a decent ide but have cash, vb,asp, perl,delphi

Even access with pass through queries if you must.

MS Office if you want to be adventurous

In short any development environment you care to name will do it and even access//office will hack it.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA