Re: Freeware for creating windows executable forms for ORA8

From: Michael Scholz <mischl_at_gmx.de>
Date: 15 Jun 2003 23:31:05 -0700

Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com> wrote in message news:<3EE9EAD7.D47CB635_at_exxesolutions.com>...
> Michael Scholz wrote:
>
> > Everybody,
> >
> > does anybody know a freeware tool which I can use to create
> > windows executable forms ?
> >
> > What I want to do is create a form, put some buttons on it
> > and depending on the buttons do some updates or further selects
> > on the database.
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> >
> > Michael Scholz
> > (mischl_at_gmx.de)
>
> Java?
=> I need a quick solution without having much overhead and deep programming skills. What I want to do is providing a quick update possibility to some guys that must not use sql directly on the database. ==>> Otherwise I'm going to access and create a formular and some queries on a table linking via ODBC to my oracle instance.

[Quoted] Thanks anyway, if u should have a better solution, It'd be kind if you posted it.

Michael Received on Mon Jun 16 2003 - 08:31:05 CEST

Original text of this message