Re: Oracle9i Developer Suite installation trouble

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:07:59 +0200

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:51:44 +0000, bytor <member31155_at_dbforums.com> wrote:

>Edit: Same results whether installing from CD or download file. Read
>the documentation? One wouldn't think one would need to when one is
>simply running "Setup.exe". Although one could view this as
>confirmation of the wisdom of migrating away from Oracle.

[Quoted] Yeah sure. Probably you already have a crappy machine. How often did I run into problems installing Oracle? 1 or 2 times out of 500?
Thousands of people can install it. So why advise to migrate away from Oracle. In favor of other 'toys'?

ROFL Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Fri Jun 13 2003 - 19:07:59 CEST

Original text of this message