Re: Scripting of existing tables

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:31:48 -0700

Support wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to automatically script all the tables within a schema in
> oracle8i, however I've been unsuccessful. Does anyone know how this is done?

Likely could help you if I understood what you are asking?

Do you mean obtain the DDL to build the objects from the data dictionary?

Be sure to include Oracle version and edition in any posts to this group asking for help. Hardware and operating system never hurt though they don't impact the answer to this question.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu