dbastudio: no logon possible

From: Oliver Budde <oliver.budde_at_xxx.de>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 10:14:15 +0200

Hello,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am working with a Oracle 9i (second release) on a windows 2000 Service Pack 3(german) system.Unfortunately it is not possible for me to log on any kind of
[Quoted] database through the dbastudio gui, and I don't have any clue why. I start the application(Enterprise Management Console), choose "Start standanlone" and then if I try to log on to any database(not only the local one), nothing [Quoted] happens. The dialogbox with the login information doesn't disappear. The strange thing is, that sqlplus still works properly. So the listener is OK. [Quoted] Probably this problems relates to a misconfiguration of my java vm, but I don't know what to change.

Has somebody ever experienced such a thing before?

Thanks
Oliver Budde Received on Fri Jun 06 2003 - 10:14:15 CEST

Original text of this message