OO4O: Use OSqlStmt and set fetch limit?

From: Larry Leonard <Spam_at_DefinitiveSolutions.com>
Date: 3 Jun 2003 07:15:59 -0700

I'm wondering if there's any way to do this using OO4O.

I want to be able to issue a SELECT statement, and:

(a) be able to cancel it at anytime
(b) set the fetch limit on the SELECT

Now, (a) makes me want to use OSqlStmt, and that works fine, as far a canceling goes. The problem is, OSqlStmt doesn't seem to support the concept of "fetch limit". It always seems to return the first row only, which makes sense considering it should only be used for DML.

Of course, (a) rules out ODynaset - there's no way to cancel them once they've started.

So, is there some trick to doing this? Thanks. Received on Tue Jun 03 2003 - 16:15:59 CEST

Original text of this message