Oracle Forms VS Java

From: Daniel Frechette <daniel_at_multipro.ca>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 03:23:49 GMT
[Quoted] Message-ID: <Xns938AEE055E289danielmultiproca_at_207.35.177.134>

[Quoted] Good day,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm currently working on a project to modify an existing system that was developed in Oracle Forms 4.5 (Web-enabled) and Java (J2EE, JRun, Oracle DB). I now have a new application to develop but I don't know if it should [Quoted] be done in Forms or Java. The new application has to be light and accessible through a Web browser. I'm trying to assess the pros and cons of [Quoted] both approaches but I know very little about Forms. Can anyone tell me what [Quoted] are the TRUE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES of Oracle Forms? Does anyone know [Quoted] of any studies or architecture comparisons that might be helpful?

Thank you,
Daniel Received on Fri May 30 2003 - 05:23:49 CEST

Original text of this message