Demo Schema Installation

From: jihun choe <j.choe_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 20:37:00 GMT

[Quoted] I am new to Oracle. I just installed Oracle 9i personal version for Windows 98. I am trying to install demo Oracle 9i Schemas (includes Human resources, order entry product media, etc ) as outlined in the Appendix D in "Beginning Oracle Programming" book. I can't seem to find Oracle\demo directory installed on my system. I verified that all the programs are installed from the zip file that I downloaded from Oracle.com. Where can I find that directory ?

Thanks. Received on Fri May 23 2003 - 22:37:00 CEST

Original text of this message