Re: Expanded Oracle DBA Site

From: Sarah Billings <rukind68_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Apr 2003 05:30:46 -0700

> > Frankly, I think that there are no "clean hands" on either side of
> > this dispute.
>
> There are, and they belong to Howard J. Rogers.

You joke, right?

It's not about the act (copying some dumb web page), it's about the [Quoted] way this Oracle rep treated the "perp". If one of the people at Oracle treated me that way, I would complain all the way to Larry Ellison.

[Quoted] I have been on this board for many years and witnessed Howard J. Rogers being rude, offensive, and nasty, especially to beginners or anyone he disagreed with. Frankly, I cannot imagine anyone defending his behavior. Received on Sat Apr 26 2003 - 14:30:46 CEST

Original text of this message