Oracle Web Look and Feel

From: Smiley <anoniemke888antispam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 00:46:12 +0200

Dear All,

Maybe a stupid question:

Does anybody know if it's possible to use the same look and feel in the Forms 6i client/server environment as in the web forms environment. A couple of our customers like our web forms better than our regular client/server forms.
They especially like the rounded corners and the new scrollbars, so they would like this also in the client/server environment. Not really a hot issue, but we aim to please.

I believe I did something like this a couple of years ago (just for testing purposes) but I can't seem to get it working again (I might have dreamt it....)
Thanks,

Ron Received on Thu Apr 24 2003 - 00:46:12 CEST

Original text of this message