Oracle Reports Question

From: AndreaR <aPUNTOrinoldi_at_libero.it>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:50:24 +0200

[Quoted] I'm trying to create a report with (at the end of the report) a text field extracted from the database.

A user creates the value of the field, with a sort of HTML formatting on the [Quoted] text (only to make text in BOLD is used <B> and </B>).

If I generate the report in HTML format everything is OK, but in PDF format [Quoted] I've got the tags written with the text.

Is there a way to let Oracle Report display a text item with some words in BOLD and some others not?

Any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all

Andrea

--
Andrea Rinoldi