Re: Expanded Oracle DBA Site

From: Gabriel Gonzalez <no-spam_at_no-spam.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 10:46:39 -0700

[Quoted] > > Maybe it's just me, but I don't think in legal terms.
> Really? Then why did you make capricious demands for proof of uncontested

[Quoted] [Quoted] Capricious? I was thinking more like "fair." Is capricious a legal term? :-)

> facts? Isn't "proof" a legal term? Didn't you demand the "proof" for what
> you called my "allegations"? Isn't "allegations" a legal term?

They common words that can be used in a legal context. Jeez!

> Gabriel, you lack credibility. If you wanted things to get back to Oracle,
> you would stop posting such ridiculous nonsense with no return address.

[Quoted] [Quoted] I will, as once again I put myself into a flame-ridden situation where I am [Quoted] not a principlal. I hate it when that happens because 1) it fuels the flames, 2) it ain't my problem, and 3) people on newsgroups tend to be [Quoted] waaaay to childish. It is also unfair to other people since I do not take [Quoted] it as seriously as others. For example, I do not know if you are really as [Quoted] fuming with anger as your messages read... I hope not, because I am nowhere near that seriousness.

> Why do you so blindly jump to Jeff's defense? Are you Jeff or a friend of
> his or something?

[Quoted] [Quoted] I was trying to not jump blindly into Jeff's prosecution team! To me it's [Quoted] [Quoted] just an innocent mistake. He did what I would have done, which is remove [Quoted] the content immediately.

Anyway, anger is not warranted. Don't get too mad. I sure am not. Received on Mon Apr 07 2003 - 19:46:39 CEST

Original text of this message