Re: abnormal termination of forms6.0 app

From: Smiley <anoniemke888antispam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 00:55:28 +0200

[Quoted] [Quoted] "DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com> wrote in message [Quoted] news:3E906457.D185FB2A_at_exxesolutions.com...
> Tove wrote:
>
> > Windows 2000
> > Patch 9
> >
> > DA Morgan wrote:
> > >
> > > It is a known problem to convert to obsolete software.
> > >
> > > What platform and operating system?
> > >
> > > Have you applied all of the patches?
> > >
> > > Daniel Morgan
> > >

> A quick check of my notes shows nothing similar. I'd upgrade to 6i. It
> is also a substantially superior product to 6.0.
>
> Daniel Morgan

We're using 6i (patch 12) on Windows 2000 (SP3) and we're still experiencing this every now and then.
[Quoted] If it terminates, it will create an ifrun60_dump_xxxx file, but that has [Quoted] never been very useful to us (Abnormal termination, ACCESS_VIOLATION and then some call stack trace)

Ron Received on Mon Apr 07 2003 - 00:55:28 CEST

Original text of this message