designer 6i web application - parameter problem

From: Darek <dooverone_at_pf.pl>
Date: 4 Mar 2003 12:43:05 -0800

Hi
[Quoted] [Quoted] My task is to create web application using Designer 6i (Web pl/sql), and
I have a problem.
[Quoted] I need to use the condition in base table usage (using some parameter In WHERE clause)
to limit the result
I cannot assign parameter's value. In forms I used something like that:
:PARAMETER.parameter_name := 'whatever'

In web/plsql I cannot do that, because I get an error (It just doesn't work).
Any help or any other solution about applaying condition in base table usage using parameter
would be appreciated.

Thanks
Darek Received on Tue Mar 04 2003 - 21:43:05 CET

Original text of this message