Re: A question on Report Builder

From: Henk Hultink <hhu_at_stopspam.stoas.nl>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:04:55 +0100

Hi,

The answer is yes, a data link like thst is OK. There can be other causes for this behavior. I suggest you try the default layout button. The default layout mostly looks terrible, but is the best way to search for these kinds of errors. If there are still no records showing up, then the problem is your link, or maybe there are no child-records in the DB...

regards,

Henk

--
H. Hultink