Re: Forms 6i and XP Certification

From: Jeff <jeff_at_work.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:25:18 GMT

Oracle's really just driving in the coffin nails for its development software with this attitude. I can't believe that anyone running client-server now will particularly WANT to switch to 9i when it means adding an expensive, complicated layer in 9iAS just to maintain support. Better just to switch to another company's product... one that's more in-touch with what mainstream customers want.