can I use two bc4juix:table in the same jsp ?

From: Alberto <iltrex_at_libero.it>
Date: 21 Feb 2003 02:30:43 -0800

I need to put two bc4juix:table tag in the same jsp.

Each table uses their own datasource, viewobject and applicationmodule.

The second table never displays data.

It displays columns, it counts the rows in the table, it display a row for every rows in the datasource, but it displays BLANK instead of the actual value of the fields.

I solved the problem creating two frames, each one loading a different jsp that displays only one table.

But I'd like to be able to put two (or more) bc4juix:table in the same page.

Is this possible ?

Note that if I put the code for the second table BEFORE the code of the first, then the non working table is the one that worked before (that is, the table that doesn't work is always the second).

Thank you very much, Alberto Received on Fri Feb 21 2003 - 11:30:43 CET

Original text of this message