Re: Reports 6i - Character Mode running on the web

From: Isa <isapmon_at_terra.es>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:46:17 GMT

Hi again:

I'm using character mode in unix.
But I have run a report in the line command on windows:

  rwrun60 report user/pass_at_db mode=character

When the Runtime Parameter Form opens, I select File, and destination format=dec180, and it works.
I have the printer drivers in the "developer location"\report60\printers I have created a new printer driver and it works also.

The dec180 I have is:

printer "dec180"
height 66
width 180