8.1.7 XDK PL/SQL parser

From: Mike <guerilla_at_kki.net.pl>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:17:58 +0100

Hello,

insertedId NUMBER;
(...)
nId := XMLDOM.MakeNode(XMLDOM.CreateElement(doc,'id')); nId := XMLDOM.AppendChild(nRecord, nId); XMLDOM.SetNodeValue(nId, insertedId);

The <id> element is properly inserted in the DOM tree. But the 3rd line causes User-Defined Exception with SQLCODE = 1.   Does anybody know a solution?

     Mike Received on Tue Feb 18 2003 - 16:17:58 CET

Original text of this message