Re: 9i DevSuite rel 2 for Linux ...

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 18:57:32 -0800

Useko Netsumi wrote:

> Again, I follow the installation guide, and got the same error ....
>
> It installed successfully but have all sort of link error on plsql, and many
> other after that ....
>
> Any pointers?

To provide any help we require.

  1. Hardware platform, CPU, and amount of RAM
  2. Operating system version and patch level
  3. Oracle version and edition
  4. Each and every error message including number and complete text (not just your interpretation of the message) [Quoted]
  5. That you check the installation logs and include any error message.

Many things can go wrong. Guessing won't help you.

Daniel Morgan Received on Tue Feb 18 2003 - 03:57:32 CET

Original text of this message