Re: forms: lov not displayed when pressing f9

From: Jeff <jeff_at_work.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 13:25:50 GMT

In article <3E4CCF74.1030305_at_uni-mainz.de>, roehle_at_uni-mainz.de wrote:
>DA Morgan wrote:
>> Stefan R=F6hle wrote:
>>=20
>>=20
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>in my form i have the problem that in some fields an associated lov can=
>not be displayed by
>>>pressing f9 while the automatic display works when the field gets the f=
>ocus.
>>>I don't understand why that happens...
>>>
>>>Stefan
>>=20
>>=20
>> Do the fields have focus when you press F9? How do you know?
>
>I assume that a blinking cursor is an evidence for that?
>
>> Have you written any triggers that capture or remap keys?
>
>No.

Try creating a key-listval trigger on the item with a pause statement. If that fires, change the pause to list_values. If that causes the lov to display, then I'd look real hard for a key-trigger such as key-listval or key-others that might be firing in place of the normal listval at another, higher level of the form. Otherwise, look for possible error messages and look more closely at the lov properties and the properties on the text item. Received on Fri Feb 14 2003 - 14:25:50 CET

Original text of this message