Re: HELP- Componets needed when Deploying Forms Apps

From: Joost Bataille <jREMOVETHISbataille>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:23:12 +0100

[Quoted] "Mario King" <hliji_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:a3f90977.0301200826.fdc073_at_posting.google.com...
> Hi,
>
> I created a Forms 6i application on a development machine (NT).
> Now I'm trying to deploy it onto a production NT. What files
> do I need to copy over? I have .fmx, .mmx files and also used
> PL/SQL Library (.pll) and Object Library (.olb) in the forms.

Hello Mario,
you have to install Forms 6i runtime on each client or make it available over a network. It's on the CD that contains the Forms builder. The archives of this group at
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&group=comp.databases.oracle.tools can give you some hints.
[Quoted] You need the fmx, mmx and pll files, not the olb files. These are used when compiling the fmx.
[Quoted] In the NT registry you have to set the variable hkey_local_machine\software\oracle\forms60_path to include the directory where you put your application files.

Hope this helps, regards.

Joost

--
Joost Bataille