Re: Developer 2000 Web - Launching Excel

From: Roshan <roshan.bhat_at_in.bosch.com>
Date: 21 Jan 2003 07:37:07 -0800

Thanks for the input. I have changed some things and the user does not have to interact. So now i am using OLE to generate an excel file in the client server as well as in the intranet. In the intranet, the excel file is generated on the application server.The file is then shown to the user using web.show_document. There is no user interaction, so the user sees only the final excel file. The excel file has 2 sheets. The first one is the data sheet and the second is the chart which is drawn based on the data in the first sheet. Is it possible to convert this excel file to pdf ? Has anyone any experience in doing so?
Thanks.
Roshan.