Re: Oracle FORMS Decompiler

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 07:19:45 -0800

wacky wrote:

> Does it exist and if yes, where can I find one?!

No. And if one were available commercially one or both of the following would result.

  1. Oracle's legal team would force the offending party into bankruptcy for violating their license and copyright.
  2. Oracle would change the structure in the very next release to foil such attempts.

And I would support them every inch of the way there because I don't want trolls unravelling my applications and stealing my source code.

Daniel Morgan Received on Sun Jan 19 2003 - 16:19:45 CET

Original text of this message